Waivers on Publication Fee
To facilitate the publication of research article with high impact value Symbiosis Group Open Access Journals offers waivers to a few authors to defray their expenses on Publication fee.
Waivers are offered to authors who cannot afford or who are financially incapable of paying the manuscript publication fee.
Waivers are either partial waiver or a complete waiver depending on each case and requirement.
Please read instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before you proceed.
- Waivers are open to authors hailing from financially weak/third world countries
- Applicants have to submit their manuscript and it has to be accepted for publication by any of the Symbiosis Open Access Journal
- Preference will be given to authors/organizations who have published their articles in Symbiosis Open Access Journals earlier
- Authors already receiving scholarships from the journal are NOT eligible for waivers
- Applicants who have been denied Symbiosis Inc Scholarships, can also apply for waivers
Note: The waiver has to be availed before payment of manuscript publication fee. The waiver if availed after registering will not be entertained or refunded or considered and remains void
How to apply for waiver?
- Waiver should be obtained before payment of the manuscript publication fee
- To apply for waiver you have to fill the application form
- You will receive a confirmation email, after filling the online application form
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be eligible for waiver, based on the decision of the committee
- Waiver offered will be final and no further requests will be entertained
- If your application is accepted you will be entitled for a waiver which may be a partial waiver or complete waiver depending on the committee decision. You will receive the waiver details through email
- Our editorial office will contact you to provide information about the waiver