Select a Journal
The journal you wish to publish your article or manuscript should be on the similar subject line as that of your article. For example 'Symbiosis Open Journal of Biochemistry' will accept articles on biochemistry and recent advances.
Please click here for List of Journals
Submit Your Manuscript
You can submit your completed manuscript at the Submit Your Manuscript tab in the chosen Journal page.
Peer Review of Manuscript
Peer review is scrutinizing process where an article or a manuscript is scrutinized by members who specialize in the similar field. Every article is subjected to peer review before it is published in Symbiosis Open Access Journals.
More about peer review can be found here
Publishing involves many procedures from proof reading, typesetting, file format change, web maintenance, locating peer reviewers to check for quality and plagiarism etc. These tasks involve certain costs which are compensated to some extent by the article processing fee, paid by the Authors
- Are fully peer reviewed
- Are immediately available and free to access and download from Symbiosis Group website
- Are given DOI number for proper and easy citations
- Will be permanently archived on the website of Symbiosis Open Access Journals
Article Processing Fee
- For open access articles/manuscripts a fee is payable by the author, their institution or research funder to cover the costs associated with publication.
- The publication charges are applicable with respect to particular journals as mentioned below and the charges are same for all type of manuscripts/ articles.
- For the further details have a glance towards the Processing Fee