Waiver on conference registration fee
To facilitate the participation at Symbiosis International Conferences, Symbiosis Group offers waivers for few participants to defray their expenses.
Waivers are offered on attendance at conferences organized by Symbiosis Group
Waivers are either partial waiver or a complete waiver depending on each case.
Procedure for application for waivers is different for conferences and article publication in Symbiosis Open Access Journals.
- Waivers are open to authors hailing from financially weak/third world countries
- Applicant has to submit their abstract to the conference and the abstract has to be accepted by the scientific committee
- Preference will be given to authors who have published their articles in Symbiosis Open Access Journals
- Authors already receiving scholarships from the journal are NOT eligible for waivers
- Applicants who have been denied Symbiosis Inc Scholarships, can also apply for waivers
Note: The waiver has to be availed before registering for the conference. The waiver if availed after registering will not be entertained or refunded
How to apply for waiver?
- Waiver should be obtained before registering online
- You have to fill the application form, before registering online
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be eligible for waiver, based on the decision of the committee
- If your application has been accepted you will be sent a confirmation email which will include details of the waiver
Note: After receiving the confirmation of waiver through email, you are requested to register through offline mode at the selected conference page.