- Waiver on registration fee for conferences organized by Symbiosis Group
- Certificate of appreciation from symbiosis, honored by the Editor-in-Chief at the end of the year
- Recognition as an editor for Symbiosis Open Access journal
- Honorable position as Chair /Co-Chair for any conferences organized by Symbiosis Group
Editor Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Editors are requested to assign the reviewers for the manuscripts received from the editorial office. If the editors are busy, they can inform the editorial office about their unavailability. This enables us to assign the same article to other editors having similar research interest.
- Timely contribution of the editorials/manuscripts for the upcoming issues of the journal.
- Encouraging the submission of good quality manuscripts by recruiting authors or referring colleagues for manuscript submission.
- Quality check of the manuscript, once it is received from the editorial office.
- Timely response to the editorial office and completion of the review process within the provided timeline.
- Editors are not bound to process a given number of manuscripts. The editor is free to work according to his interest and his prior commitments.
- We encourage editors to provide new ideas/suggestions for the development of the journal.
- Editors should be in contact with other editorial board members.
- Editors have to monitor the complete peer review process to maintain the standard of the journal.
- Editors need to comply with data protection ethics and maintain confidentiality. While considering case reports and patient photographs, it is always advisable to obtain written consent of the patients from the respective authors and to ensure their authenticity.
Editorial policies are optimized to protect and reinforce the journals integrity and quality while aiming at readers interest. Symbiosis Open Access Journals provides complete editorial freedom to the Editorial Board members with the authority to determine journals content and it does not interfere with any sort of assessment process of manuscripts. SOJ publications are intended to meet research ethics, copyright protection, to maintain transparency and respect the privacy of participating individuals such as editors, reviewers and authors. The principal goal of an editor should be to endeavor the content quality, ensure skillful peer review process and publish on a timely basis.
Editors should ensure that all the articles are published with respect to the scope of the journal based on relevancy, integrity, scientific strength, new inputs, potential interest, completeness, clarity and ethics. Also assure that decisions regarding the manuscripts are not affected by the authors: Origin, Personal Issues, Nationality, Ethnicity, Race, Religion or Political Beliefs. Decisions must be provided strictly based on the articles scientific validity and importance to the scientific community.