Special grants are offered to editors or contributors who have made prominent contributions towards any of the Symbiosis Open Access Journal.Grants offered can be used for the purpose of:
- Payment of article fee for Symbiosis Open Access Journals.
- Travel assistance to attend any of the conferences organized by Symbiosis.
Note: Grants are offered under special consideration. Grants can be availed via an online application. Application for a grant does not entitle the applicant for the grant. Grants are subjected to availability.
Instructions to apply online
Please read instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before you proceed.
Before you apply for the grant please keep your Cover Letter ready. You will have to submit this cover letter online. The cover letter should be uploaded before you submit an online application.
Cover letter should be addressed to the editorial office.
Scholarships are awarded to students who need financial assistance to
- Scholarship can be applied only once in a year by an applicant.
- Graduates, Post Graduates and PhD scholars who are pursuing their research can apply for the Scholarship.
- Students whose paper is accepted for publication in any Symbiosis Open Access Journal are only eligible for the Scholarship for that particular paper.
- Students who have submitted their abstract to the conference and the said abstract has been accepted for presentation at any conference organized by the Symbiosis Group are eligible for the Scholarship.
- To be eligible for this scholarship the applicant needs to be registered with the conference or is required to pay the manuscript fee.
- Applicant who has applied for waiver is NOT eligible for Scholarship
- Applicant whose application has been rejected due to non availability of Scholarships can apply for a waiver.
- Preference would be given to scholars/students/researchers who have published their research in any Symbiosis Open Access Journal
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member explaining the candidate's worthiness in detail.
- Applicant's cover letter along with the authorized signature of the Head of the Department/PI /Dean of the Institute.
1.Present their research at any of Symbiosis International Conferences or
2.Publish their research manuscript in Symbiosis Open Access Journals
Scholarships are open for all Graduate, Post Graduate Students and PhD Scholars
Scholarships are limited and hence all students are encouraged to apply at the earliest
Please read instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before you proceed
Documents required before you apply online
Cover Letter and the Letter of Recommendation should be addressed to Editorial Office.