- Reviewers should not disclose their identity to the authors, at any stage of the publication of the manuscript.
- Reviewers should not be biased or partial while reviewing the manuscript.
- Reviewers should submit the acceptance letter once it is assigned to them.
- Reviewers should review the manuscript within the provided timeline in order to facilitate timely completion of the review process.
- Reviewer should directly inform the editor if the manuscript does not meet the standards of the journal or there is no quality content in the manuscript.
- Reviewers should directly contact the editor/editorial office if there is any problem in the manuscript content/ figures/ tables/ experimental data
- Articles are assigned based on the research interests of the reviewer. They can approach the assigned editor/editorial office if the manuscript is beyond their expertise.
- Reviewers have to remember that the final decision to accept or reject will depend on the comments from the editor.