Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Open Access?
Open Access system provides readers with unrestricted access, use and reproduction of peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles free-of-charge.
2. What is Symbiosis?
Symbiosis aims to offer feature rich solutions on diverse platforms catering researchers, corporate and end users. Explore our website for more brilliant and distinct resources.
3. Why choose Symbiosis?
Symbiosis Open Access publishes peer-reviewed open-access journals in medical, clinical, pharma, engineering and life sciences. Each journal follows state-of-the art review process managed by editor-in-chief and editors who are renowned in their fields. We are committed to a 'rigorous peer-reviewed editorial process' and continually strive to attain the highest standards for excellence in the articles published and their accessibility to the global readers.
4. What are my roles as an Editor?
• Initial review of the articles.
• Assigning reviewers to the articles received.
• Managing the whole review process of the articles assigned.
• Ensuring the quality of articles published.
• Suggesting colleagues and scientists who are experts in the field to submit papers.
5. How do I submit my paper to SOJ?
6. I would be glad to write an article. Is there any particular topic that you would like me to write?
The article can be written on any topic of your interest that falls within the scope of the journal.
7. What is the duration for publishing an article?
The duration for publication of manuscript is within two months.
8. What benefits I get if I were a reviewer?
As a reviewer, you can gain certificate of scientific credits towards the end of year by Editor-in-chief of the corresponding journal. You can also publish your articles without any publication fee, if you can review a minimum of 6 papers.
9. How can I track my paper?
10. What is the word limit for writing articles?
There is no word limit for writing articles.
11. Is there any page limit for the editorial?
Yes, there is a three page limit for editorials
12. What kind of manuscripts do you publish?
Symbiosis Open Access will publish all types of research/review, case reports, short communications, surgeon's reports, letter to editors, thesis and editorials.
13. When I should pay the publication charge?
You can pay the publication charge when your article gets accepted for publication.
14. Will there be color figure charges or additional page charges if my paper exceeds a certain length?
There will be no extra charges for color figures or if the page limit gets exceeded.
15. How long is the review process?
The review process varies from journal to journal but all journals aim to have an efficient peer review and production process to facilitate rapid publication.