The authenticity of scientific literature depends on effective peer review. A published paper reflects not only on the authors of that paper but also on the group of readers. Without the judgment of knowledgeable peers as a standard for evaluating the quality of science, it would be impossible to adjudge content credibility.
Reviewers play a significant role in publishing. Peer Review system is an important process for quality of research, scientific validation and publication. Symbiosis Open Access Journals welcomes scientists, researchers, academicians and scholars interested in serving as volunteer reviewer. Any researcher with Ph.D. as a minimum educational qualification is eligible to be a reviewer. Symbiosis publishes about 70 peer-reviewed Journals in the field of science & engineering. The list of journals is available here. A reviewer has to review the articles received from the editorial office or the editor within the specifically mentioned timeline.
Guidelines to be followed while reviewing the articles:
1. Reviewers should not disclose their identity to the authors, at any stage of the publication of the manuscript.
2. Reviewers should not be biased or partial while reviewing the manuscript.
3. Reviewers should submit the acceptance letter once it is assigned to them.
4. Reviewers should review the manuscript within the provided timeline in order to facilitate timely completion of the review process.
5. Reviewer should directly inform the editor if the manuscript does not meet the standards of the journal or there is no quality content in the manuscript.
6. Reviewers should directly contact the editor/editorial office if there is any problem in the manuscript content/ figures/ tables/ experimental data
7.Articles are assigned based on the research interests of the reviewer. They can approach the assigned editor/editorial office if the manuscript is beyond their expertise.
8.Reviewers have to remember that the final decision to accept or reject will depend on the comments from the editor.